Second, I want to let you know all the new ways for you to get information about WCSU and stay connected to our work.
- Read our blog, which is what you are doing! Be sure to refer your friends to our blog and include us on your own blogroll!
- Check out our website (http://uwwcsu.org/)--we are working on a revamp of our site, so it is getting better everyday! Be sure to let us know if you have any suggestions!
- You can add UW-WCSU as a friend on facebook. We will be using this profile to post events, updates, and interesting links. You can also view our office hours and our bookshelf.
- Follow us on Twitter! Check out our status updates and stay in the loop about what we are doing and what we're thinking.
- Our kick-off meeting is this Wednesday at 7 PM! The meeting will be held in our office, which is located in room 3153 of the Student Activity Center. I hope to see you all there!
- We will be hosting our first cultural even this March. It is called "Class Matters: A Working Class Celebration," and will include music, dancing, art exhibits, spoken word, and food. Please come to our kick-off meeting or e-mail me if you are interested in getting involved!
- I am pleased to announce that Jerid Dickman has just been elected to the position of Finance Secretary for the Working Class Student Union. Jerid has worked tirelessly as our Finance Volunteer since last June, helping us receive eligibility with SSFC, secure a budget of over $63,000 for the 2009-2010 fiscal year, and obtain an office in the new Student Activity Center. You can now e-mail Jerid at firstname.lastname@example.org.